Saturday, November 1, 2014

Just for the Records : MRC



If you think I'm hyping, well.. I kinda am. Since I rarely post and show the stocks I hold, (unlike before.) My reason for buying is purely techs. No tips, no rumors, no "friends-tayo" buys. I'm just trying out this new case study of market cycles, and finding potential multibagger basuras before the crowd gets in. And currently, it's rewarding me well.

Because reading all those other crap, including those disclosures?






MRC Weekly Chart (As of 11/1/2014)


I don't have a TP. And if you're wondering why I don't 
make TPs then you better read this:



Another reason why I'm posting this here is for bragging rights.
You see all those gurus and 'ginyoses' posting charts yet have not a
 single damned share in their port(s). When the end for this cycle comes, I'd
 like to be one of the annoying ones who say....

"I told you so..."

Now for those of you who read this post, and buy because of what
 you read just remember that I'm ready to unload my hoard when
the tide turns and my expectations are not met.


I understand that I've gained quite a number of haters, 
and people who just want to see my port burn.

Well... 



Port C : Sleeper



Shake me if you can. 
Because this port got all the time in the world.



6 comments:

  1. sir Zee how long do you usually hold a 3rd liner before you unload them when it does not perform as expected? thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sell on my stop points. Or when a certain MA gets broken. I don't really give sleeper stocks a timeframe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which MA? and do you you follow this strictly?

      Delete
  3. Hi Sir! What are sleeper stocks po? -Stacy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stocks that came from a downtrend and are building base sideways.

      Delete
  4. boss zee, how do find potential multibagger stocks? ano hong market cycle yung inistudy niyo nung mga panahon na to? btw, congrats po sa successful RIFTMNL! more power sa ZFT CORP., boss zee!! God bless po.

    ReplyDelete