Monday, April 13, 2015

Of Hype And Rumors : NIhao



For the past several days, some friends were asking me about 
my take on NI. Especially when NI makes big red candles.

As usual, I would give them the "follow the lines" , 
"when in doubt, sell" and "stick to your plan" answer. 

Some were extremely excited because of 
some tip and rumor they got.

I don't want this post to be lengthy. 
So here's a summary ZF style:

Did I hear about the rumors? Yes.
But did I give a fuck? No.

Don't get me wrong, I love listening to rumors but just for 'entertainment' 
and to see which gurung ulols claim to be good with technicals, 
but in reality just rely on tips. - I'm sure by now, images of 
these gurung ulols have crossed your mind.


So when I'm asked If I want to buy the rumor? 

I'd say... no fucking thank you.









All the entries and exits were/are pure technicals.


Please excuse the language. 
(Needed to emphasize my point)





No comments:

Post a Comment