Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Personal Notes Series 025 : High Risk Trader to CEO


This is my open letter to the Trading Republic.


 Life has a funny way of making twists and turns.


For those of you who don't know me, let me tell you that I hate paperwork. But in 2018, we incorporated ZFT. 


It was a big decision and it was the right decision. 


We were given a glimpse of what a good trading community was like, but we were also given a lesson to learn from.


We had grand plans for ZFT but there were a lot of hiccups along the way - both big and small. 


At some point, we had almost given up as one by one we saw people who were with us in the beginning disappear. 


Despite this, we continued the path. It took a while before we finally got our bearings and had everything in order.


In less than a year, we were able to launch Trading for Rookies and the Trading Republic. I've been studying trading communities and cultures and I can confidently say that we are THE best trading community in existence. Not just in the Philippines, but literally ever.


We plan to keep it that way. 


Just recently, we were able to launch ZFT Capital - a project we thought would take us a few more years before we could start.


Some people have called me one of the best mentors and traders here in the Philippines before. I wear that with much responsibility and honor. 


But I want you all to know that my focus and priorities have now shifted to that of ZFT's CEO. 





What does this mean for you?


I am passing the torch to you all. 


Become the great traders and mentors that you are and raise our flag with pride. BECOME the NEXT GENERATION so you can lead and shape those after you.


As for me, I will do everything in my power to innovate and bring to our house the best of everything. 


Admins, coaches and other resources that will help you grow as a trader. Take win-win opportunities and career paths you can take for you to grow in wealth and character. I have more in mind.


I remember years ago when someone told me to hire a CEO because this was not my strength. That I should quietly train and trade on the side. But I will not find a single hired person on Earth who will love, sacrifice, protect, and lose sleep over ZFT as much as I will.


In this next season of my life, all I ask while I fulfill my new role... Is that you become everything you ever could be and grant others the opportunity to reach for their dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Very Well Said.... All Time High ka na!!! Borg Set Up!

    ReplyDelete