Friday, February 1, 2019

The Fine Line





If you want to be successful in your chosen craft, you gotta learn to execute and be resourceful. I started this journey of stock-trading with no-one to guide me, a hostile trading community, low capital (6,800 php), and no proper reading materials.


I see way too many people rationalize why their performance is bad.


"Bear market eh"
"Wala akong capital"
"Wala akong mentor"
"May full time job kasi ako"
"May mga kilala kasi silang insiders, ako wala."


Ako din naman dati.


You want to be a success in the markets?
Stop complaining, stop with the excuses and make things happen!



5 comments:

  1. Just to share. I have this dream to earn big in the stock market through trading. I've read the materials recommended by most of the generous traders. I've been practicing through Investagram's virtual trade. The only thing I need now is the proper capital for the real deal. Your starting capital is just a little higher from what I currently have now. But I'll do my best to grow what little I have.

    Haha, di ko alam kung bakit ako nagsheshare...

    I'm just sad that I can't afford to be a part of your tribe and join the workshops and mentoring. Yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine. If you're really confident, leverage. But do so only if you've been in the markets for at least 2 years and you have your bread and butter setups.

      Delete
  2. lodi. blessing ka sa mga aspiring trader n gaya ko. nag umpisa aq sa 5k naghuhulog aq every month pag dating ng sahod. at pag nkakatanggap aq ng incentive at 13 month sa work. ngayon nsa 60k n nahype lng aq don sa balita n 3rd telco. at ibinuhos q don ung ipon q. tapos naipit ung port. dahil nakabili aq sa taas. medyo pinanghihinaan aq ng loob. iniisip q nlng mababawi q rin. balak q n nga icutloss.... gusto q pa mag explore. mag aral. at magng success kagaya nyo. nakakalakas ng loob ung mga blog nyo.ipagpatuloy nyo lang. very humble person po kyo. salamat po

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ako naman boss start din ako s stock at 5k din.Tapos tuwing sahod naglalagay ako.Alam ko lang iba galawan at fb analysis ako,hehe.Lucky lang nasakyan ko ang NOW at 6 pesos tapos all in.Ayon nablessing ako mkpagawa ng bahay.This year lang ako namotivate mag-aral ng technicals plan ko na kc ndi na bumalik sa abroad.

      Delete