Wednesday, December 11, 2019

FOMO and System Hopping



System hopping and FoMo is a bad mix. It's like drinking a mix of Tequila and Milk. It's a common problem traders have and I got tons of this kind of message in my inbox - this guy asked everything in one go and so I'd like to share what I told him in response.

I don't think "hindi mo talaga siya maiiwasan." - you can. it's just that nagpapadala o nafofomo ka sa ibang traders. My advise? Start to unfollow all trader friends na nkikita mo sa social media. And focus on a system that would fit your lifestyle and do that for at least 6 months - don't force systems that aren't compatible with your lifestyle, otherwise, this:



You can also read comments from other traders in the FB post by clicking here.


1 comment:

  1. Same situation with him every traders na nakita ko mag post ng videos then nakita ko maganda e try ko din yung set up din sunod ang dali ko ma fomo at isang lingo naman pag de effective panibgong pag aaral na naman

    ReplyDelete