Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Honor to the Creator


Before the year ends, I'd like to give honor to where it is due.

God - the creator of the universe, for allowing me to experience life in 2019 with its victories and challenges. This has been a purifying year of my character. And I wouldn't have been able to achieve, the things that I have achieved - in trading or in the community without God's wisdom, provision and strength - especially in the times that I don't deserve it.

Sharing with you all an excerpt from Deuteronomy 8 - (Read the whole Chapter if you Can)

But remember the LORD your God, because he is the one who gives you the ability to produce wealth, in order to confirm his covenant that he promised by an oath to your ancestors, as is the case today.



Happy new year everyone!

Bring it on 2020!

1 comment: