Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Sagasa Order : Trading 101



"Sagasa Orders"

These badass orders are like fireworks when seen in the ticker.

These can be either a sell or a buy order where you buy or sell 
at least 5 flucs from the current price with relatively high volume.

These orders can be very effective in chart drawing.

Here's an example:


Click Image To Enlarge 

I could have waited for a clear breakdown...
But sometimes I just want to play the bad guy...







Recently, I have been getting multiple 'letters' 
of serious yet funny questions like 

"are you a jockey?"
"are you group trading?"

and other similar questions..

so to answer these, No and No.

I'm just a small time trader with a system 
fine tuned for basura plays.

And while I do teach real time trading to my students,
I avoid disclosing my buys/sells for them to learn on their own.

In the markets, there is no such thing as trading buddies or "allies."
Because by the end of the day, whether you like it or not, 
we're all just animals trying to survive.

It's Eat or be eaten.


I am not your friend.


2 comments:

  1. nakakatuwa. even if the post was already 3 years old. it is still relevant up until today. thank you boss zee.

    ReplyDelete