Monday, February 1, 2016

Tsupita Notes : SSI



Bought the mini breakout in tranches at 1.29.2016
Type of Play : Bottom Fishing / Breakout
Trade Objective : Intraday TF


Snapshot before selling.



Panic Button Ready



 Sold after Intraday stops got hit.
Thanks to the bulk bidders, I didn't have to sell in small tranches.




SSI Daily Chart
Short term Bullish.
Mid and Long term Still Bearish.



Intraday Chart After Selling




Additional notes:

Overall trend still down.
Will buy back for tsupitas if prices stabilize or breaks out.
I'll be bitter if it closes above 3.5 and I have no shares.



1 comment:

  1. Nice one sir! I am currently monitoring this stock since bumagsak sa 2 ung price nya, but I failed to buy kasi naganticipate ako baka bumaba pa :) sana I have your guts and confidence hehehe

    ReplyDelete